Weitere Informationen auf der Symposiumsseite
Objective of the symposium
- The aim of the symposium is to review recent advances in intensive care and emergency medicine in a comprehensive manner for intensive care medicine physicians.
- It is an excellent time to review its impact on our specialty, the way we treat our patients and communicate worldwide.
- At the end of the symposium participants will be able to integrate the acquired new information into their knowledge for patients care at the bedside.
- Antimicrobial stewardship
- Fluid management
- Hemodynamic monitoring – digital support
- Mechanical Ventilation – patient ventilator interactions
- Hemato-oncologic patients
- Neurointensive care – Traumatic brain injury
Hotel Sonnenburg in Lech am Arlberg | Austria